Eastview offers a wide variety of programs and services to both English and Chinese Speaking Seniors. The goal of all of our seniors services is to help seniors live a more full and active life and to provide them with information and referral services to help them cope with daily life.
Our seniors are vital, active and involved in the community. Senior Advisory Groups for both English & Chinese seniors meet to plan and evaluate all outings, events and services offered. Services are provided in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Information and referral
- Form filling
- Income tax preparation help
- Translation and interpretation
- Friendly home and hospital visits, telephone security checks
- Health monitoring program offered monthly
Call or email Grace at 416-392-1750 ext. 311 for more information on these services.
Social & Recreational Activities
- Fitness classes
- Special interest clubs & workshops (computer, games, bingo, cards)
- Self-support group
- Day trips, luncheons and special events
- Community gardening, cooking & workshops
- Escort shopping
86 Blake Street, Toronto, Ontario M4J 3C9
Tel: 416.392.1750 Fax: 416.392.1175
Hours of Operation:
9am – 9pm Monday to Friday
9am – 4pm Saturday
Sundays Closed May – September
Sundays Open 12 – 4 pm October – April
©2018 Eastview Community Centre. All rights reserved.