Eastview offers a variety of programs focusing on supporting families living in our community.
The programs that we offer include:
- EarlyON Daily Family Drop-In Program: Active and creative play for children ages 0 - 5
- Healthy Beginnings: A perinatal program for pregnant women
- EarlyON Head Start: A school readiness program for preschool children
- Parenting Workshops: offering information and support to families to enhance their knowledge of parenting skills.
- Special Events, Day trips and Outings: offered throughout the year.
Click here for this month's EarlyON Calendar:
For information, consultation and referrals for family related matters call Cecilia 416-392-1750 ext. 326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org