Eastview (Toronto) Boys and Girls Club Youth Services
Eastview is dedicated to providing a safe, supportive place where youth age 13 - 18 can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships with peers and caring adults and develop confidence and skills for life.
Eastview offers a variety of recreational and competitive sports and fitness activities that help youth develop healthy, active lifestyles. These activities are offered after-school, evenings, and weekends.
Several sports are offered during each session and may include:
- Flag football
- Ball hockey
Specialized sporting outings are also offered from time to time including activities like skiing, rock climbing, golf and many more!
Non-sport related physical activities, cooperative games and fitness are also offered daily.
Eastview's Program also provides opportunities for youth to participate in leadership activities by coaching, and refereeing.
Special Boys & Girls Club events between Clubs across Ontario are offered throughout the year as well as a summer program.
We provide nutritious after-school and evening snacks and weekly cooking classes
- Access to computers and structured technology learning
- Homework help and academic support programs
- Assist youth in obtaining post-secondary scholarships
- Employment preparation through career counseling, job experience and volunteering
- Anti-bullying and violence programs such as anger management and conflict resolution
- Programs that help youth learn life skills and make healthy life choices
- Youth Leadership programs and youth led activities
- Creative expression through exploration of the arts
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
- Substance abuse prevention and education
- Free Piano Lessons
Download our Current Youth Program Schedules
For more information, please call (416) 392-1750 and ask for Pat (ext. 309), Delvene (ext. 313) or Anthony (ext. 310).
86 Blake Street, Toronto, Ontario M4J 3C9
Tel: 416.392.1750 Fax: 416.392.1175
Hours of Operation:
9am – 9pm Monday to Friday
9am – 4pm Saturday
Sundays Closed May – September
Sundays Open 12 – 4 pm October – April
©2017 Eastview Community Centre. All rights reserved.