Eastview offers a variety of programs focusing on supporting families living in our community.
The programs that we offer include:
- Daily Family Drop-In Program: Active and creative play for children ages 0 - 5
- Healthy Beginnings: A perinatal program for pregnant women
- Head Start: A school readiness program for preschool children
- Parenting Workshops: offering information and support to families to enhance their knowledge of parenting skills.
- Special Events, Day trips and Outings: offered throughout the year.
For information, consultation and referrals for family related matters call Ursula 416-392-1750 ext. 304 or email
City of Toronto
Toronto - Danforth Early Years Centre
86 Blake Street, Toronto, Ontario M4J 3C9
Tel: 416.392.1750 Fax: 416.392.1175
Hours of Operation:
9am – 9pm Monday to Friday
9am – 4pm Saturday
Sundays Closed May – September
Sundays Open 12 – 4 pm October – April
©2018 Eastview Community Centre. All rights reserved.